Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MEET THE RACERS... CHRIS BENEDICT

Introducing... CHRIS BENEDICT:


Chris, El Gringo
Q: Where are you from?

A: I am originally from New Jersey, but I'm becoming more Honduran everyday.  Right?

Q: Why are you going to win the marathon?

A: Because no one expects the American to last in the heat of Honduras, I will surprise the others not only with how much I sweat, but also with my stamina.

Q: What is your astrological sign?

A:  I'm a Pisces, which means I am a fish.  This doesn't really apply.

Q: What is your superpower?

A: The mysterious power of the gringo, with his incredible inability to blend in.

En Español...

P: ¿De donde eres?

R: Soy originalmente de Nueva Jersey, pero estoy convirtiendo más hondureño todos los días. ¿Verdad?

P: ¿Por qué vas a ganar la maratón?

R: Porque nadie espera que el estadounidense va a durar en el calor de Honduras, te sorprenderá los otros no sólo con lo mucho sudar, pero también con mi resistencia.

P: ¿Cuál es tu signo astrológico?

R: Soy un Piscis, lo que significa que soy un pez. Esto realmente no se aplica.

P: ¿Cuál es tu superpotencia?

R: El poder misterioso del gringo, con su increíble incapacidad para mezclar.

No comments:

Post a Comment