Thursday, June 14, 2012

MEET THE RACERS: HADITH ALVARADO

Each day we'll be uploading information about our racers so you can get to know who is running and so you can place your bets.

Today, meet SANDRA HADITH ALVARADO.

Hadith Alvarado

Q: Where are you from?

A: I am from Honduras! Villanueva, but I live in San Pedro Sula.

Q: What is your astrological sign?

A: I am Aries...pure fire! And I am the cosmic earth in the Mayan Calendar of 13 moons!

Q: Why are you going to win?

A: Because I have been training...and I believe in myself.

Q: What is your super power?

A: Teleportation. I'm going to change my answer from above. That's how I'm going to win the race.

Gracias Hadith for your answers. Let's she if she has what it takes to teleport her way to the finish line on June 24!

En español...


P: ¿De donde eres?

R: Soy de Honduras! Villanueva, pero vivo en San Pedro Sula.

P: ¿Cuál es tu signo astrológico?

R: Soy Aries...puro fuego! Y soy tierra cósmica en el calendario de las 13 lunas maya.

P: ¿Por qué vas a ganar la maratón?

R: Porque he entrenado bastante...y creo en mi.

P: ¿Cuál es tu superpotencia?

R: La telatransportación. Voy a cambiar mi respuesta de arriba. Así es como voy a ganar.

Gracias Hadith. A ver si ella puede telatransportarse a la meta el 24 de junio.

No comments:

Post a Comment