Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MEET THE RACERS... NATHALY ALBERTO

Introducing... NATHALY ALBERTO

Nathaly Alberto

Q: Where are you from?

A: Right here in Honduras.

Q: Why are you going to win the marathon?

A: I have trained a lot in order to place first in this marathon and nothing can stop me from achieving my goal.

Q: What is your superpower?

A: I can easily apply my talents as a great dancer to running the marathon. While my competition will struggle to finish, I will dance my way to the winner's circle.

En Español...

P: ¿De donde eres?

R: Aquí en Honduras.

P: ¿Por qué vas a ganar la maratón?

R: He entrenado mucho para obtener primero lugar en esta maratón y nada me puede detener de conseguir mi objetivo.

P: ¿Cúal es tu superpotencia?


R: Fácilmente puedo aplicar mis talentos como un gran bailarín para correr el maratón. Mientras que mi competencia no va a terminar, voy a bailar mi camino al círculo del ganador.

No comments:

Post a Comment