Friday, June 15, 2012

MEET THE RACERS: PAO CANALES

Introducing, PAO CANALES

Pao, La Luciérnaga, Canales




Q: Where are you from?


A: Honduras, of course!


Q: Why are you going to win the marathon?


A: I don't feel like a better runner than the rest, but because I am small I will be able to run faster than the competition.


Q: What is your super power?


A: I am like a great firefly... I have the spirit and velocity of light.  I will fly through this race at the speed of light.


We will soon see if Pao flies past the competition and claims victory in the marathon on June 24th.


En Español...


P: ¿De donde eres?


R: ¡Honduras, por supuesto!


P: ¿Por qué vas a ganar la maratón?


R: No me siento como una mejor corredora que los otros, pero porque soy pequeña podré correr más rápidamente que la competencia.


P: ¿Cúal es tu superpotencia?


R: Soy como una gran luciérnaga… Tengo el espíritu y la velocidad de la luz. Volaré a la velocidad de la luz.


Veremos pronto si Pao va a volar más allá de la competencia y demanda la victoria en el maratón el 24 de junio.

No comments:

Post a Comment